Community Upward Sport's Picture Day is scheduled for Saturday, December 5, 2015! All photos sessions will be held at Friedberg Moravian Church’s Family Life Center and our friendly volunteers will be on hand to help make sure you are in the right place. Both individual and team photos will be taking at this time. Please contact your coach if you are unsure of your scheduled photo time.
Here are a few tips for our upcoming Picture Day:
- Please wear your blue Upward basketball or cheerleading uniform.
- Plan to arrive 10 minutes before your officially scheduled time.
- Make sure your uniform is clean.
- Try practicing your smile in front of a mirror the night before. It’s sort of like rehearsing!
- Relax and think of happy memories that make you smile.
- Be confident with yourself. Don’t say you look bad, because that just lowers your self-esteem, smile and be happy with yourself.
- And of course...have fun!