During the Upward Basketball and Cheerleading season, your teammates will see you at your worst, at your best and have your back. You’ll share an uncountable number of inside jokes, lifelong memories and nail-biting games.
Some of your teammates will be friends for life. Others will fade off, while others will pop in and out of your life when you least expect it. But for the time being, there is something to be said for making the most of this experience and bond.
We have seen this list floating around the internet for quite some time; however, we felt it was quite appropriate to share once again. Here are the top 10 signs that you are great Upward teammate!
10. You’re willing to play any role that helps the team.
9. You would rather score less and win than score a lot and lose.
8. When your team scores, the first people you congratulate are your teammates.
7. You love practice as much as you love games.
6. You respect your opponents but don’t fear them.
5. You listen, are coachable and respect your coaches and officials.
4. You are quick to pick up a teammate who is having a bad day.
3. You help teammates who have less experience.
2. You learn and grow from your own mistakes, as well as others.
1. You’re confident but not arrogant.